Northfield Wealth Ltd are committed to helping people achieve their financial goals and providing you with excellent customer service while doing so. Our Customer Charter outlines:
- What we will do for you
- The standards of service you can expect
- What we need from you to enable us to keep our charter commitments
What we will do for you
- We will quickly identify how we may be able to help you.
- We will clearly explain what information or documentation we need from you.
- We will ensure that you fully understand any information you are provided with and that any documentation we issue has been explained to you.
- We will keep you up to date on the progress of your transaction and inform you of any delays.
- We will be transparent about the costs of our services or those of providers we recommend.
In line with our vision and values you can expect us to:
- Act with honesty & Integrity.
- Always be professional, demonstrating respect and sensitivity.
- Be proactive. We will be committed, work hard and be organised so that we can help you to achieve your financial goals with as little disruption to your day to day life as possible.
- We will be approachable and provide practical advice
- We will be independent, putting your needs first and taking in to account your personal circumstances to find the best solution for you.
In turn we expect you to:
- Treat our staff with courtesy and respect.
- Provide any information that has been requested, as soon as possible so that we can make progress on your behalf.
Our service standards
- Our staff will be polite, friendly, professional and treat everyone fairly.
- We will aim to contact you within 1 working day of receiving communication by letter, e-mail, or telephone.
- If your enquiry is about an area of expertise we do not cover, we will do our best to direct you to an organisation that can help you.
- Our correspondence will be written in plain English and will be easy to understand.